An inclusive workplace
As an employer, we constantly strive to create a work environment in which everyone can thrive. We have committed to attaining and surpassing recognised standards of equality, diversity and inclusion set by leading national bodies, and to continuous review and improvement.
Established in 2004, Mindful Employer is a UK wide initiative run by Devon Partnership NHS Trust. Providing employers with easier access to professional Workplace Mental Health training, information and support, the initiative aims to help empower employers to take a lead in supporting the mental wellbeing of their staff. By signing the ‘Charter for Employer Positive About Mental Health’, Maudsley Charity have made a public statement of our desire to support the mental health of our staff across the organisation.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people