Date: Sunday 11th April 2021
Location: Virtually – anywhere that suits you
Event type: Running
Level: Moderate to hard
To protect the health and safety of all runners during the Coronavirus pandemic, the April Royal Parks Half Marathon has been cancelled in favour of a virtual half marathon which will take place on 11th April. Find out more below.
Please note, the October Royal Parks Half Marathon event will continue as planned. If you are interested to hear more about this, click here.
Although the Royal Parks April Half Marathon has been cancelled, you can still challenge yourself this Spring. Keep motivated through the remaining winter months by training for this virtual half marathon.
You can organise your own route, at the time that suits you, run or walk and get your household to join or cheer you on!
Be part of our virtual community of runners and for just £10, we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
- A pre-event pack, including a specialized race bib, an eco-friendly water bottle and a Royal Parks medal.
- A post-event Royal Parks finisher t-shirt .
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
- Access to the virtual Royal Parks race day app.
- A guaranteed place in a future Royal Parks Half Marathon event from 2022, bypassing the general ballot.
- The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping support Maudsley Charity in providing vital care and support to patients and families as well as carrying out life changing research and raising awareness to improve mental health.
Sign up and support Maudsley Charity. Thank you!
If you have any questions regarding how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701.
"Yesterday was really enjoyable, but tough in places! It wouldn’t have felt like an achievement if it was easy!"