Virtual London Marathon 2021
This year, you have the option of taking part in the marathon in person or virtually and joining the 100,000 strong taking part in this year’s event!
Date: 3rd October 2021
Event type: Running
Sponsorship target: £250
Don’t fancy taking part in person? Join our virtual London Marathon team!
The 2021 event is set to be the world’s first ever 100,000-person marathon with 50,000 people taking part in person and 50,000 people taking part virtually across the world.
The virtual marathon means you can take part anywhere, which makes it a lot more accessible if you can’t travel to London and at £15 registration fee and a suggested sponsorship target of £250 is a lot more affordable.
Is the virtual marathon for you? Run your course anywhere and at any time on Sunday 3rd October whilst supporting Maudsley Charity.
All runners will receive:
- A post-event London Marathon finisher t-shirt and Medal.
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- A personalised Maudsley Charity dri-fit running vest.
- A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way.
- Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists.
- Access to the London Marathon race day app.
For more information about this event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701.