Date: Sunday 10th October 2021
Event type: Running
Level: Moderate to hard
Registration: £25 (early bird discount until 1st April)
We would love to have you on our team for 2021, please sign up by clicking the button below.
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar, taking in some of London’s most iconic landmarks and the leafy Royal Parks along the way. This stunning 13.1-mile run takes you round the beautiful Royal Parks of London including Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens and takes you past landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and many others.
Whether you register for a charity place with us, or if you secure your own place through the ballot, join our amazing team of runners and we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
- A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
- A personalised Maudsley Charity dri-fit running vest.
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
- A family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point to encourage you along the route.
- A free sports massage from our physios after the race, as well as snacks and meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee.
- The rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping support Maudsley Charity in providing vital care and support to patients and families as well as carrying out life changing research and raising awareness to improve mental health.
Sign up to be part of this fantastic event and support Maudsley Charity.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701.
If the event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all participants will be entitled to either a full refund or an entry to a future third party event (excl. London Marathon) and any money already raised will be carried over to that event.