Date: Sunday 11th April 2021
Event type: Running
Level: Moderate to hard
Due to COVID-19, in order to protect the health and safety of all runners, the organisers of the Royal Parks Half Marathon have decided to postpone this year’s event to next year. The Royal Parks Half Marathon 2020 will now take place on Sunday 11th April 2021. We would love to have you on Team Maudsley for 2021, please sign up by clicking the button below.
One of the most beautiful half marathons in the event calendar, the Royal Parks Half Marathon is a 13.1 mile route which sees participants running by many of London’s landmarks, and four of London’s Royal Parks.
How to register for this event
- Taking part as a charity place runner
We have a limited number of charity places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon. The registration fee is £35, and we ask that you raise £350 in sponsorship for a ward or department of your choice. Register for one of our guaranteed charity places.
- Taking part as an own place runner
If you’re successful in securing a place in the public ballot, we’d love you to join our team! You’ll receive your free running vest, team newsletters and lively cheer points on the day with no registration fee or sponsorship target. Register your own place.
Whether you secure your own place through the ballot, or sign up for one of our charity places, join our amazing team of Maudsley Charity runners and we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training
- a Maudsley Charity dri-fit running vest with personalisable iron-on letters to spell your name.
- a dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way
– a family friendly, enthusiastic cheer point to encourage you along the route
– a free sports massage from our physios after the race, as well as snacks and meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee
– the rewarding feeling of knowing you’re helping support Maudsley Charity in providing vital care and support to patients and families as well as carrying out life changing research and raising awareness to improve mental health.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701.
"Yesterday was really enjoyable, but tough in places! It wouldn’t have felt like an achievement if it was easy!"