Date: 2nd October 2022
Event type: Running
Whether you would like to apply for one of our charity London Marathon places or if you already have your own place and would consider running for our charity, we’d love to hear from you.
Be part of #TeamMaudsley and help support your fantastic hospital. Pass some of London’s most iconic landmarks and soak up the electric atmosphere as you’re cheered on by the crowds of thousands along the route – knowing you’re doing something amazing.
To join our team, with your own place or to apply for a charity place, fill out our quick form here.
All runners will receive:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
- A personalised Maudsley Charity dri-fit running vest.
- A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
- A family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point to encourage you along the route.
- An invitation to our marathon post-race party, the perfect way to celebrate (including a well-deserved sports massage).
To apply to be part of our team, with your own place, please fill out our quick form.
If you have any questions regarding how to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7848 4701.
We invest in and promote projects and research that make a tangible difference to the treatment and care of mental health service users. In this section of our website you can explore the work we have funded throughout London and the UK, in hospitals and the community.
Trainee psychologist runs London Marathon for Maudsley Charity
Katie ran the London Marathon this year to raise money for the Maudsley Charity. A long-time staff member at South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust (SLaM), she chose the Charity as she’s passionate about its work.
Do your own thing
From challenging yourself to run 26.2 miles, shaving your head, organising an arts and crafts challenge, cycling 100 miles or hiking Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest peak - there’s no end to the possibilities.